Sunday, February 20, 2011

20. Why am I always the one before The One?


Stop ogling at the picture or predict if it has anything to do with author of this blog. If I say no, will you believe me? I borrowed this book a month ago and yet to finish it. This morning I resume back reading after a week, with a little guilty feeling. I have abandoned reading a while, err… for quite some time ready actually. Last was a book called ‘Eat, Pray and Love' (highly recommended for girls) by Elizabeth Gilbert. So, ‘Why am I always the one before The One?’ Only you know why.  If the author of this blog knows it, surely you won’t be reading this as she may busy in the kitchen right now, cooking for her better half. What impress me most are the personal notes by author in the middle of story. Random pick (believe or not, somehow it’s true):

So what the story all about?
It’s about Charlotte Ward, who in her 27, with no money and prospects. Already a burden to parents and she too in Jane Austen speak, was yet to ‘command a high price in the marriage market’.  The story will tell you on Charlotte and her experience with guys till she found her beau. How the men arrives into her life, what she feel, her thoughts, what happen to the guys who dump her L and so on…Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment